Tom,

That is good information, but actually, my choice is to have 2 computers
- one for the shack and one for other personal stuff like email and
documents.  Computers have become a commodity item - you can buy a
refurbished PC loaded with WinXP pro for less than $200.  More than
adequate for running the hamshack.

73,
Don W3FPR