From: ab2tc <ab...@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] RES: Yamaha CM500
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, January 10, 2011, 8:38 PM

Hello again,

I am not talking about anything above 2700Hz at all. With my receive
bandpass set to 300-2700Hz the CM-500 sound definitely muffled compared to
any other headphones I have. Yes, I could compensate with the EQ, but then
it would be unuseable with any other headphones I have since there is no
macro support to quickly change the RX EQ settings quickly. Until that
happens the CM-500 stays shelved in my shack.

AB2TC - Knut