From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Pete Smith
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA500 - just 500 watts?

And I think a lot of the "skill" should be credited to the ops on the
other end who manage to pull out the QRP stations.  That said, operator
skill is particularly important for any QRP station - I will never
understand why many still use straight keys, badly formed cw, and
unnecessary verbiage (like "/QRP", for example).

73, Pete N4ZR