Don,

Thanks for your fine compliments.

I do have a good memory for those kind of things, and will do a perusal
of the .pdf version of the  manual when required.

I do what I can to help others.  When I started my ham radio adventures
as a teen, I had a whole radio club in a small town (about 20 members -
town population was about 5000) who helped me along and tried to set me
on a proper path to not only ham radio, but to a satisfying career in
electrical engineering.  Most of them are gone now, and I cannot thank
them directly, but they shared their knowledge with me, and I pass along
what I can in hopes of helping others the way they helped me.
BTW: The East Palestine (Ohio) radio club has been continuously active
for over 50 years.  If you hear W8GMM on the air, that is the one.  I
believe that remains one of the greater ham licenses per capita than for
any other area.

73,
Don W3FPR