Paul,

Yes Don Cunningham mentioned that he bought some home receptacles with
that type clamp.  I have previously only seen them in industrial
applications - they make very solid connections.

I had to grin a bit at the electrician that wired a new rental house for
us (I was not permitted to do my own work because I would not live in it
for a year) and I specified #12 wire for all the receptacles, thus
preventing the use of the backstab holes.

All the receptacles in my home are also #12 wire to keep the voltage
drop down, and the screws are well tightened (I had to check the ones
the XYL connected)

73,
Don W3FPR