Larry,

Most shipping places want to pack with 2 inches of material around the
item.  That can be bubblewrap, peanuts or even crumpled newspaper, so I
suggest using that as a sensible guideline.

I would suggest simply putting the K3 into a plastic bag (white kitchen
trash bag), then wrap with a single layer of bubble wrap - be kind to
the person unpacking it, just secure the bubblewrap with only enough
tape to keep it in place, so they do not have to spend an hour
unwrapping it (yes, many are wrapped unnecessarily with multiple layers
of tape).
Put an inch or two of bubblewrap or peanuts in the bottom of the box,
set the K3 in, and add more bubblewrap or peanuts on the sides, and
finally level off the top - put the completed RSA form on top and close
the box.

That is normally sufficient.  Modern electronic equipment is not fragile
(glass is fragile), so no fragile stickers are needed.  Take the box to
your favorite shipper.

73,
Don W3FPR