From: Don Wilhelm
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 5:24 PM
To: Leroy Marion
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] MH2 Microphone audio quality

Did you purchase this K2 used, and/or do you know what is inside it?
What I am asking is if any mods have been made to the KSB2 option, or
maybe a mic preamp has been installed.  There have been several
non-Elecraft mods to the KSB2, and some will work with the MH2
microphone while others could cause distortion.

73,
Don W3FPR