A watt is a watt is a watt.

I also don't understand guys spending 2 grand for an amp and not buying
the proper 240 V cable and wall outlets.
It seems the interest more is that the amp matches the K3 aesthetically
than technical/safety considerations.

Good QSK does help on CW in pileups.

The other features you discuss were of a distinct advantage when the new
PJ's came on.  Working all four new ones on 9 bands and all modes was
made a lot easier with no tune and instant band change.   The
probability of such an event occurring again is probably nil.

I did hear a lot of K3's owners calling on the ST0R's frequency.
Perhaps the K3 needs to implement true one button split out of the box.
One shouldn't have to program bunches of function keys with little
sticky tags on the button/panel to get there.  Besides there are not
enough buttons to program.

73 de Brian/K3KO