Thanks Ron AC7AC
That explains alot. Ok I can see why now, after hearing a massive pileup and
everyone stepping on each other.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me.

Tony, it may have been done for alot of people, I have never experienced it.
I like talking to DX, Finding out about where he lives and about his
station. But I agree it seems that most rare DX is a callsign, rst, and
name.

I guess I enjoy the conversation and contacts.

Thanks to everyone on this reflector for their help and technical knowledge,
it is very helpful information to me.

Gerald Manthey - KC6CNN