Thanks for mentioning that, Fred.  I'm still having trouble receiving signals
on the sub-receiver although I just managed to work VP6T operating split on
10 meters a few minutes ago.   That was encouraging!

When I turn on SUB I can hear strong signals but they are very weak on the
sub-receiver, as if there is a poor connection somewhere.

I suppose if I can't figure out what it is that I either have incorrectly
configured or am missing that I'll have to open up the rig and check all the
internal connections and TMP cables---but I built this rig barely 6 months
ago and can't imagine how any of those stubborn TMP connections got loose...

73, Jeff