I think they're all from the same set as I uninstalled and reinstalled the K3
Utility from the website today.  The version is 1.4.10.11 as far as I can
determine.  I'm not very computer savvy but I manage to stumble along fairly
well most of the time.  This problem has really got me stumped, though.

I was just about to uninstall everything again and start over when I saw
your post.

One thing I've noted is that the utility (or maybe it's the K3) says it
doesn't recognize the version number of the dsp that I try downloading, even
though it says 2.73 as already being installed.