-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Cowgar
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:28 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX1 #01221 Alive but shy of stated power?

Enjoyed putting my KX1 together and tuning around the bands but when it
comes to transmitting, I'm wonder if something is slightly wrong or no.

Power out:

13.5v: 40m = 3.8w (39ppv), 20m = 3.06 (35ppv)
9v: 40m = 1.32w (23ppv), 20m = 2.25 (30ppv)

The 9v 20m output is strange to me. Have checked current draw yet, I
gotta get some sleep (built all last night, 6:30am here now).

Any ideas?

Jeremy
KB8LFA