Bill

>> WHAT are the changes to R11 and R30???? Everyone is referring to them,
but
>> no-one has said what they are!!

>Must be a dark secret, Grif.  Nobody seems to want to tell, apparently
>least of all the folks who report having performed the mods!

A small difference in power isn't worth consideration vs the importance of a
clean signal.  A change from 4 w to 2 w is only 3 db which is not notable
for audio difference. Thus some of us who have owned for the entire time
haven't paid any long lasting attention.  I have never operated any QRP rig
at it's full power.  The reduced power has a huge advantage in battery life
and has little to no impact on the receiving station's ability to copy.

Bill
K9YEQ