I believe that the accepted figure for the loss of one PL-259 connector is
about
0.01 dB at 50 MHz, and this is a very conservative (pessimistic) estimate. You
will find measurements on the web that vary from 0 dB to 1 dB for a single
PL-259. The (female) SO-239 is a bit worse, but if you use 0.01 dB for each
connector regardless of type, you will have a pretty good, conservative
estimate
of the connector loss in your system at HF.

The typical ham has about 20 coaxial connectors in the path between transmitter
and antenna, representing a total loss of about 0.2 dB (conservative)
representing about 4.5 W loss for every 100 W of transmitter power. To me this
seems like it's in the (very conservative) ballpark.

The loss increases at higher frequencies, as you can imagine, but it's
also even
lower at lower frequencies.

Al  W6LX