Oak Hills Research sells a kit with a female BNC and a punched plate sized to
fit in place of a SO-239 for $5.00 each or two for $7.50. I have them on both
of my K3s and quite a few other places in the shack. The ones that haven't been
replaced wear adapters to BNC, all my cables are BNC... That reminds me, I've
got to yoder a few more...

Chuck - AA3CS

Sent from my iPhone