Thanks everyone for the discussion and thanks Jim for the part number.
Now considering the options, but leaning towards just sticking with what I've
got, which is mostly  'UHF' on HF and 'N' type on V/UHF. The only BNC are on
the 6M preamp and will be on the XV144. Note that legal limit here is 400W and
not many of us run that since neighbors are only a few feet away in a lot of
cases ;-(

- 73 de M0XDF