I agree, in more ways than one, that we are talking apples
and oranges here.  The code between the devices has similar
applications, but a Sabine Feedback Destroyer has multiple
instances operating in a dedicated processor with nothing
else to do but find the "carriers" while the K3 ANF is
sharing its runtime with lots of other "priorities".

Another issue is that the ANF cannot "remove" the audio
covered up by the interfering carrier, NOTHING can do this.
All ANF can do is throw a notch over the interfering
frequency... That is what it does, it cant actually REMOVE
the coherent interferance from the "incoherent"
intelligence.

I was just at the NAB show where I saw a demonstration of a
technology that does extract the underlying audio, which was
truly magic. Also saw a demo of a video editing system
(Adobe Premiere) that has a similar feature built in. Lots
of non real time processing is needed to do this magic,
however.

If the ANF can be made better, great.  I find it acceptable.
 Not perfect, but acceptable.  If making it better doubles
the price of the radio, then Im not for it, for what its
worth :)

-lu-w4lt-

Message: 24