I take it your running a typical 13.8v supply.

Running a stiff 15v supply cleans up the K3 TX IM3 dramatically.
The filter also keeps the key signals clean into the K3.

You say the guy was talking "bars on the psk signal".
I guess he may not know what he is talking about.
Next time you get a bad report, ask them to email a screenshot
of your signal or report how wide it is.

PSK-D is usually exceptionally clean, and the fix items I mentioned will
ensure it stays that way.

Loud ("bars") does not mean wide. Why do you take notice of idiots like that
with stupid non-sense reports.

If you turn down your power he has less bars and now your signal is "clean".
Is that how this guy relates?

You assumed he was right regarding your signal,
because you asked here regarding answers, and it
appears you are not interested in improving your
TX IM3 dismissing the proven fixes.