On 8/6/2012 4:03 PM, James wrote:
> At what point / where should the two be more robustly joined?

In general, MORE and SHORTER bonding paths are better.  It is also best
to make keep the shortest bonding path outside the house if that is
practical.  The rule is that we can have as many earth connections as we
like, more is better, but ALL grounds must be bonded together. That
includes power, antenna entry, ham shack operating desk, telephone
entrance (the lightning protector), cable TV entry, satellite, lightning
rods, etc.

And, of course, the "green wire" in every AC outlet should be carried
through to every equipment chassis, and there should be a bond between
every chassis, and that combination of bonds is the "shack" ground.

73, Jim K9YC