Works great for listening though!

:-/

From: Ken Nicely [mailto:k...@nicelyweb.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 06:04 PM
To: Sanger, Joseph
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net> <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 CW Key Sluggish Response

Glad you shared.   I had been thinking about using a bluetooth headphones, but
I will avoid them now.

Ken KE3C

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Sanger, Joseph
<joseph.san...@nyumc.org<mailto:joseph.san...@nyumc.org>> wrote:
Well, I just figured out the 'problem' with the delayed response of keying the
KX3 rig .... I'm LOL'ing.

I have been playing with a Bluetooth transmitter / headphone on the device ...
the audio sounds GREAT .... and it's really a pleasure not to be tethered to
the unit .... but ...

Well, I guess you can figure out the rest.  There is a slight delay in the
arrival of the keyed tones to the headphone relative to my pressing the key ...
destroying my ability to produce readable code.

I am a bit red-faced ... but appreciative of those who offered help.

:-/

Joe - WB2SSB