Jason:

Re: "The media is a joke." Amen.

Having worked for several highly visible Government agencies, I was always amazed at media accounts of our activities. They were nothing like the real story.

Thomas Jefferson once said that while he believed in freedom of the press, he thought that the media should be in four clearly marked sections, Truth, Probabilities, Possibilities, and Lies.

73,

Steve
AA4AK