> Well, someone else said the quote was taken out of context, though
> nobody has provided the context so I don't understand the basis for
> that claim.

Furthermore, I spent several minutes searching for a retraction or apology
on the Motorola site and across the Internet and found no reference to it.
I'm not saying there isn't one; just saying I couldn't find it.

I sent a brief email to Jennifer Weyrauch, Director, Corporate
Communications in which I commented on the irony of Motorola sending in
repair teams to get its communication technology up and running while
complaining above the the technology that was standing in its stead in the
meantime. :-)

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966