Yes, I agree.

Given a bit of "benefit of doubt", I would think the poster would have
better said, an antenna "tuned to resonance" rather than a resonant antenna.
Many very good antennas are not inherently resonant, but resonance (and
therefore good power transfer) is achieved by means of some kind of
tuning mechanism.

73,
Don W3FPR