W2RU - Bud Hippisley wrote
> So, short answer to your question:  It depends.

Exactly...it depends on whether the DX station is receiving CW in USB or
LSB.  BTW I've often wondered which is most predominant for contesters.
Since the K3 is normally in LSB, I suppose that's a good assumption given
its increasing popularity.

Pete, a simple solution for Packet Rats (yes I'm biased!) is to crank in a
little XIT (use minus if you think the DX receives LSB and plus if you think
USB).  Ditto for those jumping on SDR signals.

73,  Bill  W4ZV