I am currently using a Kenwood MC-60 and I get excellent reports on
my modulation. But I have been reading alot about the Heil
microphones and was wondering what Heil microphone would work good
with my system.

I would not wast the money on replacing the MC-60 with a Heil.  If
you *really* want a "professional" mic, look at an ATR-30 which is
generally available for half of what a PR-20 or similar Heil "Pro"
mic.  You will not be able to tell the difference among the three
in "blind" listening tests.

I basically like to operate for DX though I do chat from time to time
on some nets.

Use the TX EQ - don't waste your money on another mic.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV