Subject:        [Elecraft] K3 Microphone Choices
Date:   Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:28:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:   pastor...@verizon.net
To:     elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Good evening.  I have a K3 and really love it.  I am looking at purchasing a
new microphone pretty soon.  I am currently using a Kenwood  MC-60 and I get
excellent reports on my modulation. But I have been reading alot about the Heil
microphones and was wondering what Heil microphone would work good with my
system.  I basically like to operate for DX though I do chat from time to time
on some nets.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!!
Mark KB3Z