On 6/12/2013 10:33 PM, Mark Petiford wrote:
> Phil,
>
> No special drivers required.  I use Win7 64 bit and it works great.
>
> Try this:  Right click on the little speaker icon in the lower right
> corner of the screen and click on "recording devices".  In the window
> that opens, right click on "iMic Microphone USB audio system", and click
> on Properties.  In the window that opens, click on the levels tab and be
> sure the volume is turned up and the button on the right says it is
> enabled.

That did it!  The step that I missed - and it's not in any of the "help"
dialogs -  was the right-click on the "iMic Microphone USB audio system"
area, and when I got to the Properties, the slider was all the way off.
 Problem solved - now to make sure that the app (MixW) works like it did
in XP.

With thanks to all who responded.  I'll save my next problem for another
time... <G>

--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402