I operate the RSGB demonstration station at Bletchley Park (GB3RS), I tend to
operate mainly on CW, young people are absolutely fascinated by CW. I had one
young lad left with me for 2 hours while his family went on the museum tour,
all he wanted to know about was morse!.
I showed him the WEB SDR at the Uni of Twente in Holland, hopefully the spark
was generated and he will be one of the new generation of CW ops...

It's a lot easier to build a 4 transistor CW  transmitter than something with a
modulator to accept digi modes.... ( and I do have the capability)!

Best regards, Tim Hague M0AFJ
Skype m0afj.Tim
Sent on my iPad