From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Richard Fjeld
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:52 AM
To: Tim Hague
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] O.T.: End of (another) era

Well I hope not guys.  I bought a keyboard and connected it to the SVGA in
the P3 so I could send some perfect code for a change.  It felt like I was
cheating, but it sure sounds nice.  The elements of the characters are
perfectly spaced, as are the characters. I can log while the memories play.
I can switch to the keyer at will.

Dick, n0ce