Trevor

My #930 has always sounded nice to me with a pair of high end sennheiser
headphones with far less background hiss than either the ts480 or IC7000 which
preceded it. I did the dsp board swap a couple of years ago and that made it
even more pleasant to listen to. In my opinion, even for its size, the built in
speaker in the k3 is disappointing and I don't use it.

73 Stephen G4SJP

Full of typos from my iPhone