From: Trevor Dunne <trevor_du...@yahoo.com>
To: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, 19 July 2013, 12:16
Subject: K3 RX Audio

Hi All

I am allmost ready to order my K3 but I keep reading about people that are
unhappy with the RX audio,

Is this still a problem or has there been changes made to slove it, Can someone
point me to a good guide on how to set the RX up to remove the harsh sounding
audio.

I will mainly be using a headset as DXing is my main interest.

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB