Hi Gary,
   This Reflector follows the new rigs Wayne, Eric, and Company provide.
As they mature the volume of email drops for each device.  Little is
heard of the K2, the K1, the KX1, and all the mini module kits because
they have matured to the point where little about them changes.
   However, your words "I'm a dinosaur" reminds me of King Crimson's tune
of the same name.  It was meant to be a funny take on "I am a Walrus"
(the walrus was Paul) even though the Walrus was obviously the partner
of the Carpenter (poor oysters :( ).  You can find the tune here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c-VYR9p4K0
   Good luck on your continuing Elecraft education.
      Kevin.  KD5ONS