Arlen,

I agree with Dave about not needing any options.  When I purchased my kit,
I only added the 400Hz filter, but I do mostly CW.  Later, I added the
KXV3A for the RX antenna feature so I could keep my MFJ-1026 noise canceler
out of the XMIT path.  A while later, I added the 13kHz filter when the
firmware was updated to allow this filter to be used for AM transmission.
 I don't use it much, but I figured it was worth it to add both AM and FM
capability by adding just one filter.  Good luck with your new rig.

73,
Art  WB8ENE