From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Arlen Fletcher
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:26 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Buying a new K3/100 kit - Top 3 options?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a K3/100 purchase (once the IRS returns the
interest-free loan I provided to them in 2013). There are a LOT of options
listed for the K3 on the Elecraft site, and I'm a total newbie, so I'm
appealing for help from current K3 owners. I plan to chase DX primarily and
hope to learn more about the digital modes, though CW isn't of significant
interest at this point.

Given the above, what are your recommendations for the top three options for
a brand new K3/100?

Thanks in advance!

73, Arlen, N7YIM