I know I am late to this game but I recently got my K3 back and I missed or
need these features the most.

1) KXV3 - for my receive antennas.
2) Fully filled up filters in your receiver - still want to get either 700 kHz
or 1k filter for it. I have 13k, 2.8k,1.8k, and .25k.
3) and I like the KAT3 even though I don't need it with my home station but I
plan to take it portable

That is it. Sorry for late arrival.

Keith
AK6ZZ