As a CW operator, I keep the P3 in fixed track mode covering the lower 50 Khz
of each band.  From time to time the P3 forgets the setting on the 17 and 12
meter bands only.  I'm wondering if i am the only person that has experienced
this issue.  I can't pinpoint exactly how this happens but I am usually
operating on 10 meters when I change bands and discover 12 and 17 have had the
fixed track frequency I set disappear.

I have never complained before as the reset has been infrequent.  Now, with 10
open, I find this problem occurs daily, sometimes two or three times a day.
Not an earth shattering problem as the  P3 works fine and I change the setting
back, just an irritant.  I'm wondering if it is just my station or have others
experienced this, remedy anyone?

73,

Bill Hammond
wham...@aol.com