Mine sort of, kind of, does the same or similar thing although I've never noticed a correlation with operation on 10. I normally run fixed-track with a 20 KHz span starting at the bottom of each band [don't operate 17 or 24 much]. Sometimes, it seems more frequent if I've been jumping around from one band to the next a lot, instead of 7.020 on the left, I'll see 7.025 or 14.025. Almost always [maybe always] 5 KHz. I too cannot pinpoint exactly what causes it. Happens with 50 KHz spans too.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org