Bill,

I’ve had the same problem with my P3. I keep the spans on 50kHz on all bands
and the problem seems to occur on the WARC bands with the odd limits (17m and
12m). It may have something to do with odd splits, i.e. 17 meters, 18.068 -
18.118 is 50kHz. In the last several weeks I have been chasing the W1AW/x
stations on all modes and changing bands quite frequently. I can’t pin down
exactly when it happens but it apparently happens when switching down from 10
or 15 meters. The WARC bands revert to the even 50kHz spans, i.e. on 17 meters
the span changes to 18.050 to 18.100. The same thing happens on 12m.

It’s really been a PIA in the last few weeks and it happens multiple times
daily.

Don Wines
K5DW