I have noticed that my carefully setup span to cover the entire 60M band wasn't quite right when I went back to that band. I always run in fixed-tune mode as I mostly use the waterfall for locating signals.

I change modes quite a bit as I am scanning the airwaves. I have noticed that the VFO cursors don't always track the change of bandwidth. Sometimes it seems that they aren't the same as the K3's frequency as putting over waterfall signals produces nothing in the headphones. I haven't tried to nail down exactly what is happening, but changing between Data A and AFSK A seem to cause the problem sometimes. Power cycling the P3 (but not the K3) cures the problem, at the cost of the glacial SVGA reinit time.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV