This is very interesting. I've been thinking of all the ways you could spin
this data other than simply counting radios. For example, Icom could say, "Five
out of the top six winning radios were Icoms." Yaesu could say, "When Elecraft
owner Martti Laine needed a top performer for WRTC... he reached for his
Yaesu!", Kenwood could say, "Think a Kenwood can't beat an Elecraft in a tough
contesting situation? Think again." &c.

I think what this all really means is that it comes down to the operator, not
the radio... which is the whole reason for WRTC in the first place.

Al  W6LX