On 7/27/2014 9:23 PM, Ed Muns wrote:
I believe that the best logger for you is the logger that works best for
you, not the logger that works best for someone else, or is the most popular
logger among contesters.

I agree completely. And the logger that is best for you is usually the one that you know so intimately that everything is completely instinctive. That takes lots of operating time!

Because I'm happy with N1MM, and because it doesn't do CQP, I haven't bothered to study WinTest. I'd be interested to hear from WinTest users what they view as its advantages. The only things I've heard so far is that networking is quite solid and that the UI is very much like one of the popular DOS programs.

73, Jim K9YC