You can measure the SWR by using KAT2.  The details are given on page 19 of the
KAT2 manual.

73 Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
 寄件人︰ TF3KX <kristi...@gmail.com>
收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期︰ 2014年07月31日 (週四) 2:26 PM
主題︰ [Elecraft] Can I measure antenna impedance with K2?

Hi:I have a K2 QRP rig with a built-in ATU. Are there any suggestions on how
I could use the K2 to estimate the input impedance of my antenna, or at
least see if it is in resonance?Sure enough, I can simply make the ATU find
its best match, but I would like to know if the antenna itself actually was
close to resonance or even estimate its input impedance, as measured at the
K2 antenna connector. Can I measure the antenna SWR and bypass the ATU while
I am doing that, to get at least an idea?73 - Kristinn, TF3KX

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/
Message delivered to vr2...@yahoo.com.hk