Kristinn,

After doing a TUNE that hopefully ends up with a low SWR, you can look at the ATU menu parameters for Lxx.x, Cxx.x and NET x to determine the configuration of the L network that the ATU found for the match. You can then solve the L network equations to find the impedance of the end of your feedline in the shack.
See page 21 in the KAT2 manual.

73,
Don W3FPR