Of course you realise that the output impedance of the ATU will be the complex
conjugate of the impedance at the rig end of your feedline. However, if you
want to know the impedance of your antenna, you need to realise that the
feedline is acting as an impedance transformer, and you need to take into
account factors such as length of feedline, frequency of operation
characteristic impedance and velocity factor of the feedline, etc..

73, Matt VK2RQ