What you all fail to realize is that RemoteRig is a Microbit product, not
an Elecraft product.  It's designed to be used with a number of radios.
What I'd like to see is RemoteRig in another form factor, with some type of
high-density connector that has all the important signals.

For example, why couldn't the Remoterig board be re-worked to fit on the
back of a K3/0 Mini?  That would be great.
Perhaps Elecraft can work a deal with Microbit.

From the RF site, a box redesign with a single high-density connector and
one ethernet would be great.

73,

Gerry, W1VE
Remoting happily from Many K3/RemoteRig combos.

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Hancock, NH USA | +1-603-499-7373
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>
<https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>