Or for those who own a Navigator or similar interface, do not need the new KXV3A interface board. They may already have a single USB connection to the radio. Using the setup I have now, It took less than 30 minutes to remote control my K-Line via my iPhone 6 plus yesterday, now if someone just comes up with a iWatch app.

73s Jim, W4ATK