Re "If I had a K3 and a K3S side by side with the same antenna, properly adjusted and tuned, could I hear a difference in signal quality, noise....etc.. ?": Likely a question that Wayne, Eric or someone else at Elecraft alone can address. Few users have had a chance to listen to both rigs :-)

73, Phil W7OX