Bob,

You may be disappointed.

Since people have yet to quantify what exactly is wrong with K3 auidio, it's going to be hard to quantify any difference.

I fully expect some people to hear a "big positive difference" when in fact there may be none.

It may sound different but characterizing it as "better" is going to be tough.

Some might think it's worse.

This is the problem with something which is so subjective.

If this is your only reason for upgrading, perhaps you ought to hear before you buy.

73 de Brian/K3KO