I just sold my K3 #1210 and finished putting together a loaded K3S #10122.

The net cost difference was about $0.07 per day over the time I owned the
K3. Easy way for me to rationalize!

I don't think Elecraft would have gone to the trouble of doing this
expensive and extensive redesign if there wasn't benefit to the product
now, and more importantly to me, in the future.

I suspect it gives it legs in ways that haven't been disclosed yet.

I really appreciate the cleanup of the cabling on the K3S with USB and the
internal replacement of the PR6.

At 67 it's likely my last rig. I plan to enjoy it!

73

jim ab3cv