My homeowners insurance stated "The ARRL insurance is a really good deal.
If you have a claim on your ham radio equipment it would be against your
policy and rates may be affected. While the ARRL insurance would not be
affected by more than one claim. We strongly suggest you buy the ARRL
insurance." Which I have done. Did you know the ARRL insurance (last
checked 2014 before the new company took over) will cover everything and
anything related to ham radio? You can insure coax, antennas, towers,
connectors, rigs, computers, all accessories even concrete, radials and
grounding. So if you want to insure the whole thing you can. If you get hit
by lightening and it ruins your tower, antenna, concrete, grounding, rig,
computer and anything else you only pay $50 per incident of not repairable.
Even if it was $50 per item that is still a large savings. I believe it is
well worth it. My 2 cents worth.
​73​

Steven Stuckey - AC9GK - Indiana